Wednesday, July 29, 2009

WAAZAAAAAAAHHHHH

WAAAAZAAAAAHHHHH,

Thirteen weeks of my first semester in Republic Polytechnic is gone. And I've been reeling in A's in the few subjects I thought impossible - Maths and Science D:

Either way, it's been fun. Wish I could get a picture of my class but I haven't gotten around to grabbing one from my classmates...sooooooo. Thirteen weeks out the window, and to be rather honest - it's more relaxing than the usual classrooms and the like....guess air conditioners work as they should. Stimulating your brain.

I've also gotten addicted to World of Warcraft (LOL) and truth be told, even I can't really pin point what's so addictive about this game. As it stands, I've been goading my classmates into playing it with me :D and so far I've gotten maybe, uh, two guys to grind WoW with me. Hahahahaha.

That's allllllll, I'll update if I feel like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment