Friday, August 14, 2009

Soon, it'll be all over.....

Ah, what a eventful 4 months. Met all sorts of crazy ppl, kena takan by facis virtually, of course there's a good side to all the nonsense also larh.

I had pizza for lunch today. Two of the girls thought that it'll be nice to have a farewell parteh so yah, you know...jajajaja.....$6 for 2 slices of pizza and alacarte...and dunno what else...

So we all sat there talking chatting laughing at each other like mooorooonnzzz...sorta weird we won't be seeing each other any more next semester, but hey you gotta adapt no matter what, aye. World's changing all the time, see?

Speaking of change, I did that in my Enterprise Module yesterday. Bet there's not a good grade in it for me...but who cares? Everyone's in their holiday mood now, much less me eh. But hey, you can't really say I didn't learn shit out here, I learnt more shit, repeat, more shit compared to secondary school. Secondary school was the uber crap...worst shit that ever happened to me. All good things have to come to an end, and I guess we all have to learn how to let go.

So far so good....we'll see how UT 3 goes..

UT2
Enterprise A
Prog C+
Maths B+
Science B+
Cognitive B+

Targeted Final Grade and GPA: 3 (atleasttttt)
Enterprise B+
Prog C+
Maths B
Science B
Cognitive B

No comments:

Post a Comment