Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Swine Flu Part 1

Oorah! Swine flu has invaded Republic Polytechnic. A couple of classes have been quarantined since the start of this week, and now you know what you fags from other polys?

I just hit the I WIN H1N1 button.

I have e-learning direct 1 week starting from today....and you know what that means dontcha? No need to spend money on bus fare....no need to wake up as early...but you know, e-learning PROGRAMMING IS A FECKING HORROR. I mean FRACKING FRAGGING FOCKING FRECKING FREAKING TOOORTTTUUUUREEE...

To be honest programming is like a foreign bangala language I will never BOTHER to even understand. Even though it's for a module. It's utter nonsense to me. It's bullshit. It's craptastic. And it's fucking invading my life.......now I hate those freaking worksheets as much as I hate Microsoft EXCEL.

H1N1, you should go kick the frecking bucket.

-Ren
~A soldier never walks alone~

No comments:

Post a Comment